We are based in Jacksonville, NC and service the surrounding areas within an hour’s driving distance. There is a travel fee of $40 for any locations over 30 miles from Jacksonville. Locations outside of our service area (>60 miles from Jacksonville) will be considered on a case by case basis.
NO FEE: Jacksonville, Camp Lejeune, Richlands, Swansboro, Hubert, Emerald Isle, Snead’s Ferry, Surf City
FEE: Wilmington, Wrightsville Beach, Topsail Island south of Surf City, Hampstead, Atlantic Beach, Morehead City, Beaufort, New Bern
We will set up your picnic at a location of your choice, or at one of our suggested spots. We will set up at public beaches, public parks, and private residences. Our most requested locations are Wilson Bay Park (river views), Hospital Point (river views), Emerald Isle, and customers' personal residences. We do have base access and are happy to set up on Camp Lejeune or New River Air Station. We adhere to the rules and regulations of all public locations.
We are happy to curate a picnic for your special occasion. Just send an email to email@example.com with details and we will provide you with a quote to create a custom picnic for you needs. Picnics of 9+ guests will require a 25% non-refundable retainer at the time of booking. The remaining 75% is due 48 hours prior to the event. Large parties or 9+ incur a service charge of 20% of the base picnic price.
Yes, you may bring your own food. Our picnic packages do not include food, only sparkling or still water. You may view all of our food options on the Add-Ons page.
Carolina Picnic Co. reserves the right to make cancellations due to inclement weather on the day of the picnic. If the weather is looking unfavorable, the picnic will be moved to an indoor location of your choice. Reschedules and cancellations due to weather cannot be made by the client within the 48 hour window prior to the picnic. Please refer to our cancellation policy.
There will be no refund given if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the scheduled picnic time. A refund minus a $50 cancellation fee will be given if cancellation occurs more than 48 hours from the scheduled picnic time.* We know life happens and are happy to reschedule your picnic if you contact us to reschedule with more than 48 hours notice from your original scheduled picnic time. Please be sure to read our weather policy, as well.
*Groups of 9+ forfeit their 25% retainer in the event of any cancellation.
We accept bookings no more than 90 days in advance and with no less than 48 hours notice.
Carolina Picnic Co. accepts all major credit card payments through Square.
Yes, we do! We sell gift cards through Square and can be found here: https://squareup.com/gift/MLQNHBE7V3GP9/order
Fill out the message form below and we will get back to you ASAP. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We also respond to messages via Instagram @carolinapicnicco and our Facebook page.